Moving Services Throughout the Green Bay Area
- Local Household Goods Moves
- Piano and Organ Moving
- Packing and Crating Service
- Temporary and Permanent Storage
- Office Relocations
- Bekins Authorized Interstate Household Moves
- Bekins Authorized International Household Moves
Contact (920) 278-7969 today for a free estimate! We provide thorough, professional moving services and packing supplies.
Moving Day Tips
- At destination, you might want to consider having the TV and VCR hooked up first to occupy the kids while the rest of the van is being unloaded. (See also First Day Service.)
- Keep your pet calm and away from all the activity on moving day by arranging for a friend to watch your pet at their house.
- Designate one drawer of a dresser for sheets and towels or pack them in your car for easy access upon arrival at your new home.
- To minimize the stress of moving on your children, enjoy familiar family activities or explore your new neighborhood together after the moving crew has left.
- Assign everyone in the family a list of tasks for which he or she will be responsible. That way, everyone is occupied in the move and no one person does the majority of work.
- It is best to have at least two people at destination: one to check off the inventory as it comes off of the van and the other to show the movers in which rooms to place your belongings.
- Sometimes, the flurry of activity and confusion on moving day is too much for very small children. If possible, you might consider making arrangements for your child or children to stay with a trusted family member or close friend.
Interstate agent for Bekins Van Line, Inc. USDOT 2256609 MC 77031
- National Association of Senior Move Managers
- Better Business Bureau